Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Healthcare Businesswomen's Association January Event

I have posted about the HBA many times, and I want to emphasize to all the female biomedical scientists out there what great networking and mentoring opportunities their RTP chapter events provide. This month's event is open to non-members and focuses on maintaining a healthy work-life balance. I don't think I will ever be convinced that this is possible as a postdoc, but I would check it out anyways.



The Art of Balancing Life

Tuesday January 16th, 2007

NC Biotechnology Center

Congressional Room

15 T.W. Alexander Drive

Research Triangle Park, NC 27709

919-549-8827

www.ncbiotech.org

Program Agenda:
5:30-6:30 Registration and Networking

6:30-7:00 Soup and Salad Buffet

7:00-8:30 Program

Register online


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?